turboc - clrscr() & gotoxy() functions

Frank Swarbrick swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 30 07:20:53 AEST 1988

In article <3ff17f35.7183 at apollo.COM> landry at apollo.COM (Chris Landry) writes:
>I'm a fairly new MSDos TurboC user. (vers 1.0)
>But I've used msdos TurboPascal for some years.
>Does TurboC allow screen functions like...
>  clrscr();   gotoxy(x,y);  clreol();   etc?

Did you *just* get 1.0?  1.5 came out last winter, and 2.0 came out this
fall.  Anyway, those functions are included with 1.5 and 2.0, but not 1.0.
I suggest you call Borland and order an update.

Frank Swarbrick (and, yes, the net.cat)       University Of Colorado, Boulder
swarbric at tramp.Colorado.EDU          ...!{ncar|nbires}!boulder!tramp!swarbric
"Cling to the past and you'll be left behind." --Y & T