#include search paths

Rob Bernardo rob at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Fri Nov 11 12:16:31 AEST 1988

In article <1866 at loral.UUCP> jlh at loral.UUCP (Physically Pffft) writes:
+When I have a line like '#include <fred.h>' I was under the impression
+that /usr/include was searched for fred.h first due to the use of <> instead
+of quotes.  Is this true?  And where did I get this idea??  Now that I need
+to verify it I can't find squat that tells me the difference between <> and
+quotes.

See the man page for cpp(1).
--
Rob Bernardo, Pacific Bell UNIX/C Reusable Code Library
Email:     ...![backbone]!pacbell!pbhyf!rob   OR  rob at pbhyf.PacBell.COM