Racism on comp.lang.c (was Re: Variable-length messages.)

Steven Ryan smryan at garth.UUCP
Fri Nov 4 08:56:54 AEST 1988

Obviously my mistake.

I have to learn all these customs piece by piece.

Like forgetting about international diplomancy. Also anyone has the right
to decide the internal affairs of other countries even though he does not
have to pay the consequences.
--
                                                   -- s m ryan