GNU CC

Greg Onufer exodus at cheers.uucp
Wed Nov 23 01:34:51 AEST 1988

>From article <8110 at bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU>, by tada at athena.mit.edu (Michael Zehr):
> I'm about to get a copy of GNU C compiler and install it on Vaxes
> running VMS.  I was wondering if anyone else has had experience doing this?
> Also, the Free Software Foundation doesn't sell manuals for it... has
> anyone else written a manual for it?

You are correct.  The FSF does not _sell_ manuals for it.  The source
code to a very detailed manual is included in the distribution.
It may be more technical (too technical?) so supply copies of whichever
revision of K&R you prefer with it.

--
Greg Onufer .. University of the Pacific .. Focus Semiconductor
.. exodus at cheers.uucp .. sun!daver!cheers!exodus .. 415-965-0604