Delay for a fraction of a second in C

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Tue Nov 8 18:15:49 AEST 1988

Robert Claeson writes:
> In fact, the nap() system call is there in System V, Release 3.2.--

Hmmm.  Dollars to donuts that System V Release 3.2 provides nap()
only on the 80286 and 80386 processors; I find it unlikely that 3B2
will have the Xenix migration code.  In any case, none of the AT&T
3B2 C compilers currently shipping include nap() in the C libraries.

     Steve

--
Steve Friedl    V-Systems, Inc.  +1 714 545 6442    3B2-kind-of-guy
friedl at vsi.com     {backbones}!vsi.com!friedl    attmail!vsi!friedl