C Compilers

Emmett Hogan hogan at xanth.cs.odu.edu
Thu Oct 20 14:44:31 AEST 1988

   I know that this has probably been hashed over several times
on the net, so please forgive one more time.  I am looking into
buying a C compiler for my IBM-PC compatible, I have noticed several
names mentioned (i.e. Borland Turbo C, Microsoft C, and Zortech C++).

   What I am looking for is opions, facts, or just plain ideas of what
is the best C compiler for micros.  Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Please e-mail all responses, if there is enough interest, I will post a
summary, but we don't want to start a "Net-War" over which compiler is
the best.

Thank you in advance,
Emmett Hogan

 --
  One extraordinary machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men,
     but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
  Emmett Hogan                               hogan at xanth.cs.odu.edu
  Old Dominion University                         [128.82.8.1]
  Norfolk, Virginia