Forget uMIILs -- why not an 'obfuscate' tool for C instead?

Jeff Barr jeff at amsdsg.UUCP
Wed Oct 26 05:05:06 AEST 1988

I recently received information on a product known as PC-LINT (?) sold by
Gimpel Software (Pensylvania, I believe).

They distribute PC-LINT in an OBSCURED source form which allows recompilation
but apparently is not amenable to human inspection.

I wonder what 'cb' could do for it?

I'm not associated with Gimpel Software.

							Jeff

	/  Jeff Barr   AMS-DSG   uunet!amsdsg!jeff   800-832-8668 \
	\  American Express: "Don't leave $HOME without it".	  /
--