books based on draft-proposed ANSI C

Barnacle Wes wes at obie.UUCP
Thu Oct 6 15:50:32 AEST 1988

In article <6773 at dasys1.UUCP>, tneff at dasys1.UUCP (Tom Neff) writes:
> The Harbison & Steele 2nd edition has been out for six months or so -- it
> is based on the last-but-one ANSI draft and ought to carry any careful
> reader for years to come.

The second edition of Kernighan and Ritchie, "The C Programming
Language" has been out for about the same amount of time.  I consider
this "The New Testament" for C programming.  Best to get the information
straight from the horses... uh... whatever. :-)
--
                     {hpda, uwmcsd1}!sp7040!obie!wes

         "How do you make the boat go when there's no wind?"
                                 -- Me --