????? HELP!!! what is wrong with this code? ???????

Edward Tharp edward at esosun.UUCP
Sat Oct 15 05:06:53 AEST 1988

  Normally, I don't get into these flame wars, but let's set things
straight.  If you haven't gathered it by now, the original poster
had *two* problems:
	1) Why was he getting a warning about strok, and
	2) Why did work in dbx, but not at the shell prompt
People have been responding the with correct (albeit incomplete) answers:
	1) Differences between <string.h> and <strings.h>, and
	2) Use of program called test within sh.
I'm sure that the original poster corrected these errors and has moved
on to greater things.  So, let this discussion (?!?) die.

Ed Tharp