C-Linkable Expertshells

Silvain Piree sp at tnoibbc.UUCP
Mon Oct 17 20:27:48 AEST 1988

I'm designing a system that will have modules programmed in C and others
programmed using an expertshell. My aim is to fully integrate all modules and
therefore I need to be able to link the expertshell with the C code.

I know of two shells that offer this capability :

- CxPERT from Software Plus  ( Generates C source )

- KES    from Software Architecture & Engenering, Inc. ( Linked with C )

Does anyone know any other expertshells that can be integrated with C ?

Please e-mail to me and I'll summarize to the net.

--
Silvain Piree: TNO - IBBC                   USENET : sp at tnosel
             : lange kleiweg 5              UUCP   : ..!mcvax!tnosel!sp