Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (R.I.P. Dr. Dobb's)

William Phillips wfp at dasys1.UUCP
Sun Sep 11 13:54:06 AEST 1988

I wonder if anyone remebers who actually _owns_ _DDJ_.

The answer is in the tiny print in the masthead:

	_DDJ_ is published under license from People's Computer Company,
	2862 Bishop Dr., Suite 107, San Ramon, CA 95483, a nonprofit
	corporation.

I wonder what the terms of the license are.  Specifically, I wonder if
PCC has the ability to move _DDJ_ to a different publisher which might
(at least for a time :-) bring it back on course.  I wonder if they care.

Hmmmmmm?

Naaaaaah.
--
William Phillips                 {allegra,philabs,cmcl2}!phri\
Big Electric Cat Public Unix           {bellcore,cmcl2}!cucard!dasys1!wfp