Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (long)

Mike Hoegeman mh at wlbr.EATON.COM
Mon Sep 12 04:23:10 AEST 1988

In article <2822 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV> rich at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV (Richard Pettit) writes:
>In case nobody noticed, you are currently reading the most comprehensive,
>open minded, engineer/programmer oriented magazine available in the world.
>
>Nope, no MBAs replacing important or useful information with advertisments
>here.  If you want any of that, tell rn "g comp.newprod".
>
>Rich
>--
>rich at jpl-devvax.Jpl.Nasa.Gov

Well said amigo!!

Too bad these aforementioned MBA's who many times "manage" us
know-nothing programmers (SORRY!  I should say 'software engineer')
want to know why we want to waste our time with usenet when we can just
read their stacks of 'HyperWorld' type magazines instead.

p.s. Hi Rich!!

Mike Hoegeman
mike at etn-wlv.eaton.com