Unnecessary Macros (was Re: Unn

Mark A. Charette charette at edsews.EDS.COM
Fri Sep 30 01:39:13 AEST 1988

In article <70616 at sun.uucp>, swilson%thetone at Sun.COM (Scott Wilson) writes:
> learned one important thing: correctness first, efficiency later.  There's
> nothing terribly exciting about a program that works incorrectly and
> does it very quickly at the same time.
>
> --
> Scott Wilson		arpa: swilson at sun.com
> Sun Microsystems	uucp: ...!sun!swilson
> Mt. View, CA

I'm not so sure about that. I've written a few incorrect programs that ran
fast and were TERRIBLY exciting. ;')
--
Mark Charette                        "Unmitigated seriousness is always out of
Electronic Data Systems               place in human affairs." - G. Santayana