C compilers with integrated preprocessors

Richard Harter g-rh at cca.CCA.COM
Mon Sep 19 02:52:18 AEST 1988

In article <3999 at bsu-cs.UUCP> dhesi at bsu-cs.UUCP (Rahul Dhesi) writes:

>It is agreed that a Real ANSI-conforming C compiler might not supply a
>separate preprocessor pass, but who cares?  Such a C compiler would be
>an instant commercial failure.

	I do not doubt your word, but...  I currently work with Primos C
and DEC's VAX C.  I don't know how to make an in independent preprocessor
run for these systems.  If anyone can tell me how to do this, I would be
enchanted to hear about it.

Are the graves of dreams allowed to die.
	Richard Harter, SMDS  Inc.