HP/Rumors

Dave Caswell dc at gcm
Fri Sep 9 09:32:37 AEST 1988

In article <1029 at statware.UUCP> scf%statware.UUCP at cs.orst.edu (Steve Fullerton) writes:
.About a 15 months ago I ordered Emacs from Unipress software as they said
.an HP9000/500 version was available.  `Available' meant that they sent out
.a source tape with some comments for the HP9000/500.  I spent several days
.to get to a running version but it was so buggy that everything was boxed
.up and returned within the week.  Maybe they have it working now...

The version of Gosling Emacs we have is datad 1985.
--
Dave Caswell
Greenwich Capital Markets                             uunet!philabs!gcm!dc