Extension of first:he "help"

mitchemt at silver.bacs.indiana.edu mitchemt at silver.bacs.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 23 07:41:00 AEST 1988

This is an extension of the first note I sent. I need to find out what is wrong with the program listed in the note "Help" from mitchemt. I get the following
errors:

line 13: warning: illegal combination of pointer and integer, operation =
line 19: redeclaration of newstrel
line 22: warning: illegal combination of pointer and integer, op RETURN

Any help getting rid of these errors would be welcome. The program is being
compiled on the Ultrix C compiler on a vax.

                                                THANKS,
                                                         TM