Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest

Steve Sampson sampson at killer.DALLAS.TX.US
Mon Sep 12 09:49:21 AEST 1988

Speaking of long hair...  It's mostly out of style, except for nerds with
pocket protectors.

I thought Allen Holubs editorial was pretty good.  In there he states that
he found out his company was making war material.  (he didn't know this when
he hired on - I'm doubtful on that!).  To resolve this dilemma he increased
his consulting fee, and gave the money to pacifist organizations.  What I want
to know is:  What is the name of these pacifist organizations that accept
money from defense contractors.  I laughed alot on that one.  I can see where
his mentality is taking him.  I believe he will comit suicide by running
into the path of an Army convoy holding on to some peace-nik sign, with his
peace-nik group collecting the royalties from his Unix-Clone tools.