Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest (long)

Lloyd Zusman ljz%fxgrp.fx.com at ames.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 23 02:43:34 AEST 1988

In article <721 at novavax.UUCP> don at novavax.UUCP (Don Joslyn) writes:

   Add one more to the list of subscribers to DDJ that have cancelled their
   subscription.   ...

And add me, as well.  Is someone willing to collect all of these DDJ
complaints and after a while, send the entire list to M&T?  I think
they would like to know how badly their magazine is being received.
Plus, Allen Holub might like to know about the support he has gotten here,
and perhaps the list could be sent to him, as well.

I would do this myself, but our site is short on disk space and
any news more than a few days old has disappeared.

  Lloyd Zusman                  Internet:  ljz at fx.com
  Master Byte Software                  or ljz%fx.com at ames.arc.nasa.gov
  Los Gatos, California                 or fxgrp!ljz at ames.arc.nasa.gov
  "We take things well in hand."    uucp:  ...!ames!fxgrp!ljz
  [ our Internet connection is down: use uucp or mail to the entry above it ]