Allen Holub on DDJ & C-Chest

Brad Davis bradd at gssc.UUCP
Thu Sep 15 11:34:59 AEST 1988

In article <636 at muffin.cme-durer.ARPA> libes at cme-durer.arpa (Don Libes) writes:

>C'mon.  This is not fair to give Holub a platform without giving DDJ a
>chance.

DDJ has a platform... it is called Doctor Dobb's Journal.

They have every opportunity to tell their side of the story that Holub has,
plus one that he does not.  If they offer no defense, we just have
to assume they are guilty as charged (1/2 :-) here).

Of course if they do print anything about it, I won't see it as I dropped
DDJ earlier this year.  Hopefully someone on the net will point it out.

   Brad Davis

======   ======   ======     US MAIL: 9590 SW Gemini Dr.
==       ==       ==                  Beaverton, OR  97005
==  ==   ==  ==   ==  ==     PHONE:   (503) 641-2200
==  ==       ==       ==     UUCP:    uunet!tektronix!sequent!gssc!bradd
======   ======   ======     Disclaimer: I'm a mushroom.
Graphic Software Systems     "Practice safe computing.
                              Wear a write-protect tab."