Uninitialized externals and statics.

Dror Matalon dror at infmx.UUCP
Thu Aug 17 03:00:57 AEST 1989

	K&R 2.4 say "External and static variables are initialized
to zero by default, but it is good style to state the initialization
anyway."

	Is this really portable ? I always initialize globals but I want
to know if I need to change some old stuff that counts on uninitialized
variables being initialized to zero.
--
Dror Matalon                        Informix Software Inc.
{pyramid,uunet}!infmx!dror          4100 Bohannon drive