interrupt type in Turbo C

Just another hired gun n2hkd cb at cci632.UUCP
Tue Aug 1 05:10:54 AEST 1989

SInce I don't like to reinvent the wheel, I cheat or buy :-)...
This problem is also analgous (gawd awful spelling :-( ), to the
TSR problem. Hence buying one of those TSR libraries seems like
a neat way to go... try "resident_C" by essential or some
such program. They even tell what needs to be protected when you're
trying to something real with dos, actually they handle that stuff
really well (like the ^break int etc...)

Hope this helps....

--
I volunteered for the rights in America, and now I'm losing them, AAARGHH
email:   cb at cci632  or !rochester!kodak!n2hkd!curtis   Fight for your RIGHTS!