C question

Luiz H. deFigueiredo lhf at aries5
Sun Aug 6 05:56:04 AEST 1989

To: chguest at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP

In article <4615 at eos.UUCP> you write:
>Everybody in my class has been teasing me because I don't know who
>Dennis Richly is.  He supposed to be a big programmer or something.
>
>Help?

Well, I don't know any Dennis Richly either.

But I do know that Dennis Ritchie is a *big* guy anyway.
You can start your own biography of Dennis Ritchie by checking the authors of
"The C Programming Language" ... :-)

Apologies for broadcasting but my mailer doesn't know pioneer.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Conmputer Systems Group
University of Waterloo

internet:	lhf at aries5.waterloo.edu
bitnet:		lhf at watcsg

(possible domains are waterloo.edu and uwaterloo.ca)