pointer increment

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sun Aug 13 09:41:09 AEST 1989

In article <10717 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) writes:
> Wu!  (If you're not familiar with Zen: that means you should unask your
> question.)

Of course I meant "Mu!".  Another in a continuing series of misfiring
neurons in my memory circuits..

The proclaimed "meaning" given above has been challenged.  I don't claim
to be a Zen expert and may have misunderstood the koan that this relates
to.  On the other hand, Zen can't really be understood, so who knows.

I have no idea where followups on this topic should go.  (Probably there
shouldn't be any!)