TSR's with TC

Chris Sherman sherman at csclea.ncsu.edu
Tue Aug 22 14:07:15 AEST 1989

I'm using TC to rewrite a TSR that was written in MSC.  The program makes
use of a function called _chain_intr.  TC does not have this function.

_chain_intr, which is usually used in an interrupt handler, accepts the
address of another interrupt handler, and jumps (not calls) over to it.
It is as if the first handler was never called.

What can I do in TC to achieve the same effect?  I thought of calling the
second interrupt handler like you would call any function, given its
address, but I'm not sure this will work correctly every time.  I
appreciate any help.

Thanx...

Paul C. Sherman
sherman at csclea.ncsu.edu