Desperately seeking obfuscated C!!!!

David Goodenough dg at lakart.UUCP
Thu Aug 10 00:32:29 AEST 1989

pardo at june.cs.washington.edu (David Keppel):
> pekka at umecs.cs.umu.se (Tomas Hansson) writes:
>>[Wants Obfuscated C source & contact]
>
> For all interested, I've *temporarily* (like, one week) made the
> 1984-1988 obfuscated C top finishers available via anonymous ftp from
> june.cs.washington.edu (128.95.1.4).

Thanks a lot. All the world's on the Internet (Just like all the world's
a VAX). Now, what do all the .UUCP sites and MX'ed people do?

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - POST THE STUFF WILL YOU!!!!

This is about the fourth request I've seen, and I'm going to add
that _I'D_ like to see what happened. Or is the OCC so elite that
us mere mortals don't get to see what's happened.

(get's down off soapbox, and puts away flamethrower)
--
	dg at lakart.UUCP - David Goodenough		+---+