IBM-PC specific messages in comp.lang.c

Bob F. Breedlove bfbreedl at sactoh0.UUCP
Sun Feb 5 00:49:25 AEST 1989

In article <2989 at ficc.uu.net>, peter at ficc.uu.net (Peter da Silva) writes:
> Perhaps this should be added to the "answers to freqiently asked questions"?
>
> 	Q: I have a problem with some IBM-PC 'C' compiler.
> 	A: Ask it on comp.sys.ibm.pc.
>
> 	A: That's horrible. Rush right over to comp.lang.c and complain!
> 	   Maybe they'll get it into the new ANSI standard and force IBM
> 	   to abandon MS-DOS and switch to UNIX.
> --
I thought one of the major strengths of "C" was its PORTABILITY
between operating systems! I've looked at the bottom of the screen
and it says "comp.lang.c" NOT "comp.lang.c.UNIX". Perhaps you
should post your answers in "comp.lain".
--
Bob Breedlove  SYSOP: BOBsBBS (916/929-7511)
        pacbell!sactoh0!bfbreedl