Fortran graphics

William J. Murphy murphy at pur-phy
Tue Feb 14 00:30:48 AEST 1989

In article <7104 at pucc.Princeton.EDU> BVAUGHAN at pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>In article <4328 at hubcap.UUCP>, rajohn at hubcap.UUCP (r alan johnson) writes:
>
>>This may be a stupid question, but since the Microsoft FORTRAN 4.1
>>compiler tells me that it is possible to link Microsoft C object files,
>>is it just as possible to link Turbo C 1.5 object files? ...An object
>>file is an object file, isn't it?
>>
>   I have been looking for a library of Fortran-callable graphics
>routines (see my previous posting) and so far have heard of one,
>although I haven't seen it yet. It is called NO LIMIT by M.E.F
>Environmental, Limited of Austin, Texas. It provides "graphics,
I know of another library for Fortran graphics on the PC, it is a product
called GRAFMATIC.  A person I work with somehow got hold of the library
of object routines, so I viewed the object code to see what is was.
There seemed to be support for creating plots for publication.  I doubt
that I would use it since there are no docs with it. (yes it is pirated)
and second, I would not use it since it is pirated.  If you want a price,
Programmer's Connection carried this product, so look in a Byte, or Computer
Shopper to find their number.

Bill Murphy