IBM-PC specific messages in comp.lang.c

Martin Boening mboen at nixpbe.UUCP
Thu Feb 9 17:23:07 AEST 1989

Ok. I agree with that as far as the questions are really machine dependant,
such as the quoted examples 'How do you write an interrupt handler in
{turbo|lattice|megamax|...} C on an {IBM PC | Pc clone | Atari| Amiga | ...}',
BUT I think that questions concerning C compilers belong in THIS HERE group,
no matter what machine the C compiler is running on. I think comp.lang.c
is the right place to discuss 'Why does Turbo C bomb out on this C Program
I {wrote | got from comp.sources.???}' etc. However, people might then
put an indicator in the subject line, which OS/machine/C-Compiler they
are referring to, so that you can hit 'n' if not interested.