Include files, what do these do and where to get them?

Joseph E Poplawski jep at fantasci.UUCP
Tue Jul 25 14:13:52 AEST 1989

In trying to compile various programs from across the net, I have come across
some include files that were needed but I do not have.  I am running UNIX V.3
(Interactive 1.0.5) and I don't know if I have any other files that are the
same (I am new to C).  Anyway, if there are substitutes, or public domain
versions of these, I would appreciate it if someone could point me in their
direction or mail them to me.

Here they are:

	sys/time.h	sys/timeb.h	sys/file.h	syslog.h
	sys/wait.h

With the Cnews distribution I got some needed files, sysexits.h, sys/timeb.h,
but are they totally compatible with the originals?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jo
--
Joseph E Poplawski (Jo)
Home:  1621 Jackson Street  Cinnaminson NJ 08077  Phone:  +1 609 786-8099