TurboC graphic Symbols

Cuong Tuan Ma ctm at peora.ccur.com
Fri Jul 7 06:22:22 AEST 1989

Hello,
  I'm writing a graphic game program (playing card game) using TurboC 2.0,
but I could not find these little symbols: heart, diamond, club, and spade
in order to print out on screen.  I didn't see them in ASCII table
(neither "graphics.h" nor "ctype.h" libraries), and they are not even in
MSDOS pagecode table (USA, Portugeese,Canada...).  Do I need to create
them myself (through bitmap 8x8 square)? I know it would be messy!
  Do you have any suggestion?  I'll appreciate all your help.

  My email address:   peora!ctm