Help! (Problems with the stack?)

Stephen Poole t-stephp at microsoft.UUCP
Thu Jul 13 06:39:37 AEST 1989

In article <2169 at wasatch.utah.edu> u-tholly at wasatch.utah.edu (Troy Holly) writes:
>If not, then I am going to have to trace the stack out by hand, and
>I do not look forward to this at all.  Thanks again,
>
>Troy -

[Having floating point invalid problems]

Before you do a stack trace by hand you might just want to check the
possibility that between the point where your last call to the math
function worked and THIS call you had a stray pointer blast the
floating point emulator code.  Not knowing anything about your code
it's hard to say if examining this is a monumental task or not, but
if it's towards the trivial side then I'd definitely look there
first.
--
-- Stephen D. Poole -- t-stephp at microsoft.UUCP -- Mac II Fanatic --