Basic to C conversion

Bob McGowen x922-4312 Training bob at wyse.wyse.com
Thu Jul 27 06:36:34 AEST 1989

In article <547 at winnie.fit.edu> acs60222 at zach.UUCP ( ENRIQUEZ) writes:
>A long time ago I wrote a simulation in (don't laugh) MS-BASIC for
>PC's.  Part of this simulation was to test a systems long-term
>viability, and to my dismay I found that it took about two days
>of constant run-time to begin to get meaningful stats.  So, I want
>to convert this beast to C and I am not too interested in a full
>rewrite.
>
>The question:  Any Basic to C converters out there?
>
>mark enriquez      acs60222 at zach.fit.edu

I am posting this, as I do not seem to be able to reply directly
to mark (insufficient addressing info for the mailer, I guess).

I have something called bastoc (a DOS exe file I think) which I
can uuencode and e-mail to you if you like.  I only have
uucp available for this, so a bang path to your location would
be nice.

Cheers

Bob McGowan  (standard disclaimer, these are my own ...)
Customer Education, Wyse Technology, San Jose, CA
..!uunet!wyse!bob
bob at wyse.com