Watcom C -- A survey

Eric Giguere jyegiguere at lion.waterloo.edu
Fri Jul 14 07:50:50 AEST 1989

I'm doing an informal survey and I'd like to hear from net readers who
use Watcom C.  Basically I'm curious as to the number of users of Watcom
C versus Turbo C or Microsoft C.... please e-mail me (to either
jyegiguere at lion.waterloo.edu or giguere at aries5.waterloo.edu) with what you use.
Feel free to add any comments as well.... thanks.  If there's any interest,
and if the numbers are statistically significant, I will post a summary later
on.

Eric Giguere                                  268 Phillip St #CL-46
For the curious: it's French ("jee-gair")     Waterloo, Ontario  N2L 6G9
Bitnet  : GIGUERE at WATCSG                   (519) 746-6565
Internet: giguere at aries5.UWaterloo.ca         "Nothing but urges from HELL!!"