Want a way to strip comments from a

T. William Wells bill at twwells.uucp
Sun Mar 26 05:31:10 AEST 1989

In article <9797 at megaron.arizona.edu> rupley at arizona.edu (John Rupley) writes:
: A Lex source for uncommenting is attached (which I hope does not belie
: the remark above about hard to get the logic wrong :-).

Try it on a very long comment. You might discover an overflowed lex
buffer. On the other hand, this shouldn't be too hard to fix. Just do
for the comment what you did for the noncommented text.

---
Bill                            { uunet | novavax } !twwells!bill
(BTW, I'm may be looking for a new job sometime in the next few
months.  If you know of a good one where I can be based in South
Florida do send me e-mail.)