Aztec C for the Mac

Federico Genoese-Zerbi fgz at lakart.UUCP
Thu Mar 16 00:34:44 AEST 1989

>From article <2621 at spray.CalComp.COM>, by anson at spray.CalComp.COM (Ed Anson):
> In article <1391 at unccvax.UUCP> goodrum at unccvax.UUCP (Cloyd Goodrum) writes:
>>

> Lightspeec C sells for $95 from MacConnection. I have used Aztec C, and I
> have used Lightspeed C. My comparison can be summarized thus: There are
> much better ways to save $30.
I'd like to add my $.02's worth of praise for Lightspeed C.  I have used
Consulair, Aztec and Lightspeed.  I would not use anything other than
Lightspeed C unless the other ones get MUCH better.  Lightspeed C; there
is no substitute.
> NOTE: I have no connection with the Lightspeed C folks, except as an
> extremely satisfied customer. The opinions expressed above are my own.
The same for me.

Federico Genoese-Zerbi
{mirror, xait, cfisun}!lakart!fgz