The Journal of C Language Translation

Raymond Dunn ray at philmtl.philips.ca
Fri Mar 31 03:24:39 AEST 1989

I've just received an unsolicited sample copy of the above Journal through
the mail.

It appears promising as a source of "inside" 'C' implementation information,
although the contents of this particular 38 page 6"*9" issue hardly appear to
justify the subscription cost of $235 for 4 quarterly issues.

The journal is on the net (hello all at aussie), and I'm just a little
perturbed by the fact that it seems likely that the mail-shot names and
addresses were culled from this newsgroup (tempered though by the very low-key
nature of the sell).

Comments anyone?

--
Ray Dunn.                      |   UUCP: ..!uunet!philmtl!ray
Philips Electronics Ltd.       |   TEL : (514) 744-8200   Ext: 2347