Sun FPU question

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.UUCP
Thu Mar 9 06:41:31 AEST 1989

Thinking of how I get when I have been coding for a particularly long
stint in the context of the following:

In article <92698 at sun.uucp> khb at fatcity.Sun.COM
>	i = ieee_handler("set","common",SIGFPE_ABORT)

I can't help but think of a sound I make when encountering the bug-that-
broke-the-camel's-back (specifically, "ieee", pronounced (rather loudly)
"eye-eeeeeeeeee").  It is nice to note that someone has an ieee_handler
to service appropriately such interjections.

Wade Guthrie
evil at arcturus.UUCP
Rockwell International
Anaheim, CA

(Rockwell doesn't necessarily believe / stand by what I'm saying; how could
they when *I* don't even know what I'm talking about???)

[and, yes, I am familiar with the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers (or there abouts)]