Max line length (was Re: programming challenge ...)

David H. Wolfskill david at dhw68k.cts.com
Sat Mar 18 06:35:59 AEST 1989

[Referring to "Translation limits," section 2.2.4.1 of [p?]ANS C:]

In article <2314 at buengc.BU.EDU> bph at buengc.bu.edu (Blair P. Houghton) writes:
>Does anyone have any intention of writing such a program?  Is anyone going
>to write the ANSI-C "exerciser" program?  Sounds like fun.

It is my understanding that a firm that was represented on X3J11 has a
validation suite available; I would expect just such a program to be a
part of that validation suite.

That, of course, ought not deter you from writing your own....  :-)

david
--
David H. Wolfskill
uucp: ...{spsd,zardoz,felix}!dhw68k!david	InterNet: david at dhw68k.cts.com