Aztec C for the Mac

Ed Anson anson at spray.CalComp.COM
Tue Mar 14 01:35:25 AEST 1989

In article <1391 at unccvax.UUCP> goodrum at unccvax.UUCP (Cloyd Goodrum) writes:

>	I have been thinking about getting a C compiler for my 512K mac
>(which I will probably upgrade to a Mac Plus, although I am not sure
>when) and have noticed that Aztec C has become incredibly cheap. I have seen
>it advertized for  $65. If I am going to upgrade my machine it would be
>good to be able to save some money on software.

Lightspeec C sells for $95 from MacConnection. I have used Aztec C, and I
have used Lightspeed C. My comparison can be summarized thus: There are
much better ways to save $30.

NOTE: I have no connection with the Lightspeed C folks, except as an
extremely satisfied customer. The opinions expressed above are my own.