Want a way to strip comments from a

Tim_CDC_Roberts at cup.portal.com Tim_CDC_Roberts at cup.portal.com
Fri Mar 24 03:22:11 AEST 1989

I hereby revoke my suggestion that the preprocessor should suppress blank
lines and use #line instead.  In a typically homocentric fashion, I
neglected to realize that even though it is more difficult for *ME* to
read a preprocessor output with many blank lines, it is trivially easy
for the compiler lexical analyzer to ignore them, since a "blank line"
is only one byte long.  Thanks to those who pointed this out.

Tim_CDC_Roberts at cup.portal.com                | Control Data...
...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!tim_cdc_roberts |   ...or it will control you.