programming challenge (silly)

Charlie Goldensher charlie at vicorp.UUCP
Tue Mar 14 09:52:33 AEST 1989

In article <2102 at jasper.UUCP>, c415-23 at alberta.UUCP (Morris Barbara L) writes:
> A friend and I tried to mimic the behaviour of the following program in
> the fewest characters possible.  The best we were able to do was 98
> characters (result of wc). Can anyone beat this?  Email for our solution.

Some friends and I mimiced the behavior of your program in
97 characters (result of wc).  Can you beat this?
Email for *our* solution.

A colleague on this project suspects that
the lower limit is the prime number 73.
--
charlie at vicorp.uu.NET	--	Charlie Goldensher