sending input to a child

Mike Berry mbp5756 at sjfc.UUCP
Tue Mar 7 09:07:09 AEST 1989

I was just curious if there is a way to execute another program from
w/in a C program.  Well, I know I can do that, but what I need to do is
send input to the other program I exectute.  Somewhere in the program it
asks for a few values and I dont't know how to give it the values from the
process that called it.  Is this possible, if so how might I do it.  If
anybody has sample code to do this I would appreciate it.
--
Mike Berry                  DISCLAIMER:  WHAT! A disclaimer!
Rochester, New York                      Next you'll ask for a resume.

{whatever}...rochester!ritcv!cci632!sjfc!mbp5756