value of TRUE???

Kevin Franden kevinf at infmx.UUCP
Tue Mar 7 08:48:58 AEST 1989

Hi,  I hope someone out there in netland can decide a bet
I have with a colleague.  I am kinda new to this newsgroup
and know that there are alot of C gurus (guri?) out there that
can handle this.

given: 	:The if() statement will evaluate to true provided that
	 the argument does not evaluate to 0.  (ie a=3; if (a)...)

Is then the value of true any nonzero integer?
If it's not, is it equivelent to a nonzero integer?

What does if (a=3) evaluate to?

Thanks for the reply.

Kevin Franden
Informix Software Inc.
disclaimer("I said what I said and NOT my employer");