thanks for the help...

J. Christian A. Peper peper1 at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Thu Oct 12 01:47:04 AEST 1989

Remeber hat message about why that assignment in C didn't work? And remember
tha the pointer started a comment which everybody knew except me?

Well I just wanted to say thank you to everyone how replied. And tere were a
lot. I logged in for days finding 15 or more msgs.....

:-)

thanks, but i got it after the first msg already!

Chris.

PS: I'll probably never forget this error.
--
* PEPER1 at PITTVMS.BITNET		peper1 at unix.cis.pitt.edu      	    *
* Claimer: If it ain't DUTCH, it ain't much!!!!!!		    *