turbo C memory question

David Bank unkydave at shumv1.uucp
Sun Oct 29 04:15:36 AEST 1989

    I respect your point, Mr. Torek. However, I still feel just because
a question contains some application/compiler-specific elements, such
should not be excluded out-of-hand.

    One of the alternatives you suggested was "comp.sources.wanted"
Now THAT is a weak newsgroup. Since Posting my MS C/QuickC question
on "comp.lang.c" instead of the former group, I have received quite
a lot of response. I got nothing back on "comp.sources.wanted"

    Let me take a moment to publically thank those who've responded
to my question. My mail handler doesn't thank you, but *I* do!  :-)

    Anyway, one person (in E-Mail) made the comment that the "legit"
stuff in the net is not nearly as interesting as some of the problems
or questions posed by people giving specific architechtures or
compilers. I agree (my opinion).

    Respectfully....

Unky Dave
unkydace at shumv1.ncsu.edu