New super switch, was Re: The final word on GOTO

Joseph N. Hall jnh at ecemwl.ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 10 04:57:03 AEST 1989

In article <4148 at ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> jnh at ecemwl.UUCP (Joseph N. Hall) writes:

>This is true, but on the other hand there is a pronounced shortage of "good
>optimizing compilers" on non-Ultrix, non-VMS platforms.  For a group of
                              ^^^^^^

Before the dozens of corrections and UNIX-chauvanist rantings come pouring
out at me, let me state, YES, this is a TYPO, and I meant to say

	non-UNIX, non-VMS platforms ...

Thanks for your kindness in not berating my Freudian slip.

v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 4116 Brewster Drive
 v v s   s || jnh at ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Internet)   || Raleigh, NC  27606
  v   sss  || SP Software/CAD Tool Developer, Mac Hacker and Keyboardist
-----------|| Disclaimer: NCSU may not share my views, but is welcome to.