Converting C to Pascal

Colin Sachs csachs at oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU
Wed Oct 25 03:24:05 AEST 1989

In article <1244 at krafla.rhi.hi.is>, frisk at rhi.hi.is (Fridrik Skulason) writes:
> I have seen a program named ptoc that will convert a Pascal program to C.
>
> My problem is that I need a program that will convert the other way around
> take a (huge) C program and convert it to Pascal.
>
> Has anybody heard of such a program ?

Yes.  I've a shareware program called tpc10 that converts from turbo pascal
to c with about a 80%-90% converstion rate (the authors claim 90%+ but
some things do not convert well).  The program files are in a .zip archive
which has been uuencoded.

If enough people want me to, I can post the tpc10.uue file to this group
or to a more appropriate group, or I could mail it.  Let's have an informal
survey.  If enough people express interest, I'll post it here.

Colin Sachs - csachs at oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu

Society is the sum of those relations that are under some form of public
constraint. Culture is whatever we do with each other by undirected choise.