Help with CURSES!

Johann Schweigl johnny at edvvie.at
Sun Oct 8 16:33:34 AEST 1989

>From article <1507 at hiatus.dec.com>, by grasmann at atps.dec.com (Aspirations of a higher nature):
>
> So, could anyone enlighten me?  I suspect that CURSES might be copyrighted or

CURSES is a screen handling package, living in the UNIX world for quite a time.
It is part of the UNIX distribution of most vendors, BSDish or AT&T.
Try to get your hand on any UNIX Programmer's reference and look for
curses(3X) or the like.
There is also a number of books on curses in the computer bookstores.
If you browse through some Computer Language or Dr.Dobbs journals, you
can also find ads for DOS-based curses, emulating their UNIX counterpart.
Won't have to write all yourself ...
--
This does not reflect the   | Johann  Schweigl | DOS?
opinions of my employer.    | johnny at edvvie.at | Kind of complicated