ambiguous ?

Piccadilly Line Exile hamish at unisoft.UUCP
Sat Oct 28 03:19:14 AEST 1989

In article <4672 at buengc.BU.EDU> bph at buengc.bu.edu (Blair P. "Don't mention
				the P O I N T E R S" Houghton) writes:
>In article <2446 at cbnewsl.ATT.COM> feg at clyde.ATT.COM writes:
>>
>>Hey! Maybe it's time to talk about adding pointers again. (;-)
>
>I've even got the semantics worked out.  ( A :-) for effect, and
>a :-| because it's _absolutely_true_)
>
>				--Blair

Yeah!! Quick!! Post it!! God, I'm starting to feel anticipatory shivers
of delight already.... (Maybe we could work together on an entire
alternate universe of C semantics...).

	Hamish (feeling nostalgic)