Weird problem with C compiler under SCO - I can't believe it!

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Thu Sep 28 04:08:39 AEST 1989

In article <534 at crdos1.crd.ge.COM> davidsen at crdos1.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>Another thing which was left out of the ANSI standard is some name space
>reserved to the user. That is, some subset of names which they promise
>not to snatch away in the next standard.

I suggest beginning all identifiers with the prefix

	leprosy_scab_

as it is unlikely that any ANSI committee would dare to approve any
new identifiers within this namespace!
--
I'm a Leo.  Leos don't believe    *  *  *     Tom Neff
    in this astrology stuff.        *  *  *   tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET